Roller blinds are indispensible components in modern buses, coaches and machinery cabs. We can offer them in a wide variety,
to fulfil any customer requirement.
Cassette roller blinds
These improve the appearance when the fixtures are visible and provide better protection against dust and fingerprints.
Various D-shaped cassettes are also suitable for tight installation spaces:
- Manually operated
- Electrically operated
- With segments in different fabrics
- With central forked guide
- With guide rods at the sides
- With round or oval pull rods
- With centrifugal brakes
Unenclosed roller blinds
Scissor-type roller blinds
- With plastic or metal screw flanges
- Suitable for installation in areas where the fixtures are concealed
- Operating mechanisms not visible from the interior
- With pantograph articulation
- Weight savings thanks to use of GFR polyamide
- Can be stopped wherever required
- No need for separate guide rails
- Widths from 0.5 m to 2.5 m
- Extended lengths of up to 1.5 m
- Tricky geometric shapes can be covered by using telescopic tubes or trapezoidal blind fabric
- Manual or electrical (rolling speed of approx. 90 mm/s, effective between -30° and +70°C)
- With and without ratchet lever
- Optional cord guide
› Download here
- Transparent blind fabrics for almost unimpeded vision when looking out from the interior. Suitable for side windows and overhead applications. Simultaneously reduce solar gain, which keeps interior temperatures down.
- Semi-transparent blind fabrics for windscreens in buses, coaches, railway engines and special-purpose vehicles.
- Combinations of transparent and opaque blind fabrics, for example for high coach windscreens
- Visual separation of the driver from the passengers
- School bus rear window roller blinds with a warning to following vehicles