Edge protectors and sealing profiles
Our edge protector manufacturing facility currently turns out more than 600,000 meters of profile a month.
Flexible edge protectors thus play a major role in HAPPICH’s profile business.
The programme offers a wide selection of clamping ranges, colours (PVC) and cross-sections.
Though they can be used in numerous applications, the flexible protector profiles are mainly used to cover sharp metal edges:
- Spare tyre and radio compartment cut-outs in passenger cars
- Flap apertures in buses and coaches, caravans, special-purpose vehicles and trucks
- Control panels and windows in large-scale machines
- Crash helmets for motorcyclists
- Underbody vehicle protection to keep wires from rubbing
- Vehicle seat frames
- Openings in refuse containers
Edge protectors augmented with supplementary sealing profiles are indispensable for eliminating undesirable drafts
and to keep rainwater from finding its way into vehicle interiors. Applications in other industrial sectors can be
just as effective in protecting sensitive equipment from dust, dirt and humidity. HAPPICH stocks a comprehensive
assortment of easy-to-fit sealing profiles that are ideal for door and window frames as well as for all kinds of
doors and flaps.
› Download here