Locks and catches
With the manufacturers of overland buses and coaches in mind, HAPPICH developed the master-key locking system
which makes it possible to lock and unlock all the doors and flaps with a single key.
The system incorporates:
- Luggage compartment flap locks (also with integrated reflectors or side warning lights)
- Driver’s door handles
- Toilet cubicle locks
- Outward-swinging door locks
- Push-button locks
- Engine compartment locks
- Stowage compartment and maintenance space locks as individual components or complete systems for all exterior and interior locking operations – an expedient solution for premium coach security.
- Thirty different standard closures with lock cylinders that can be clipped in retroactively and that meet the requirements of ECE RL-18.
To complement this system we have developed 12 V and 24 V central locking control units and, to meet drivers’ increasing demands for greater comfort,
a complete central locking system with wireless remote control:
- Three individually controllable channels, each with up to five (24 V) or three (12 V) controllable locks with safety code protection
- Can be actuated with and without a key
Please contact us if you have an application involving a finely-tuned locking system including all the required, compatible components.
› Download here