is a self-locking, quick-action fastener that provides great holding forces.
Wherever a quick and easily released connection is required, one that also has a high mechanical load capacity,
then the TENAX®
fastener fits the bill perfectly – a snap fastener with a self-locking release mechanism.
› Download here
- The top and bottom parts are connected to each other so firmly that you cannot separate them without first actuating the release mechanism.
- Particularly suitable for connections that have to be loosened frequently, such as tarpaulins, convertible soft tops, machine covers, floor mats
- High axial and shear forces
- Encapsulated mechanism which is not prone to failure
- Top parts available in various designs. Customised embossing and logos are possible.
- Bottom parts with a range of self-tapping screws, textile screws, threaded bolts and rivets
- Top and bottom parts available with various surface treatments
- Base materials are brass and stainless steel. The latter are ideal for boat-building applications.