Handrail connecting brackets
We offer two variable handrail systems for connecting stanchions and partitions in buses and railway carriages.
Also suitable for applications on large-scale mechanical engineering and other industries.
Smooth joint handrail system
conical fasteners) consisting of various components: partition mounting brackets, tee-connectors, spacers, ceiling and floor mounting
rings, extension tubes, retaining brackets, 45° and 90° elbows, handrail supports
- Concealed connection by means of an expanding cone inside the handrail tube
- Modular principle
- In many cases suitable for cable routing
- Since only straight sections of cut-to-length handrails are used, there are no cost-intensive bending and welding operations otherwise necessary for shaping.
- Interfaces covered by plastic rings
- Flush screw head covers
- Rails can be replaced simply and quickly
Also made up from this system: complete barriers that meet ECE safety requirements.
Classic stanchion system
May be made up from polished or anodised aluminium die castings, suitable for handrail diameters of 25, 30 or 40 mm:
- End brackets
- Intermediate brackets
- Pivot bearing brackets
- Pendulum brackets
- Tee connectors
- Wall, floor and roof brackets
- Four-way connectors
- Various kinds of glass partition brackets
› Download here